Eight classes that will transform anyone into a dynamic public speaker
Class 1 – Impromptu speaking and mind-mapping
- Learning to “speak on your feet”
- Radiant thinking (mind-mapping) replaces linear thinking
Class 2 – Overcoming fears and nervousness
- Identify anxiety points about public speaking
- Nine positive ways to overcome public speaking fears
- Why trying to be a perfect speaker usually backfires
Class 3 – Love your audience and they’ll love you
- Why the audience is the most important “person” in the room
- Learn to listen to and respect your audience
- Involve the audience in your presentation
Class 4 – Prepared presentations
- Build a “speech house” with a central theme and supporting points
- Ways to develop a presentation so the audience can easily follow you
Class 5 –Capture your audience’s attention immediately
- 14 interesting hooks to open a presentation since an audience makes up its mind about you in the first thirty seconds.
Class 6 – The sound of your voice
- Vocal vitality is the #1 component of a great speaking voice
- Overcoming common negative aspects of voice
- Learning to breathe correctly
Class 7 – Body Language
- Our actions speak louder than our words! Make the best of your non-verbals.
- Posture, gestures, eye contact, open presence, use of hands.
Class 8 – Special events
- Accepting or presenting an award
- Introducing a speaker
- How to work a room in a genuine and gracious manner
Classes are held at your location. Contact me for more information.